Do What Is Right, Even If You’re Flying Solo

graphic © | photo –

“Do what is right, even if you’re flying solo.”

The quote “Do what is right, even if you’re flying solo” highlights the importance of integrity and individual responsibility. It implies that one should make choices based on what is morally correct, even if it means going against the majority or standing alone.

A study by Prof. Jens Krause and PhD student John Dyer revealed that it only takes a minority of 5% to lead a crowd; the rest 95% just follow where the crowd takes them without realizing it!

Without strong opinion and critical thinking, humans tend to simply follow the crowd, concluded a series of experiments. The “social default” drives “autopilot” people to depend on the crowd’s preferences, belief, and judgment instead of relying on their own. This information has been used by retailers and sales professionals to their own advantage, using statistics and catchy slogans to lure potential customers. Even religious groups and political campaigns appeal to people’s need for belongingness.

When making decisions, it can be easy to be swayed by what others think or do, but true strength and character lie in being able to stand up for what one believes in, regardless of the opinions of others. Being true to oneself and one’s values is crucial in creating a sense of inner peace and fulfillment.

Of course, there are advantages to being a part of a group. Doing what everybody else is doing can contribute to the welfare of all, but it could also sacrifice your own happiness and identity. Doing what is right for you is not only inconvenient but also lonely. Nobody wants to be the loner who isn’t allowed to sit at the cool table because people are all too familiar with the feeling of being rejected.

Despite the pain of being thrown away from the group, or never belonging to one, it’s always better to do what’s right for you. Ultimately, a person grows by following her heart and mind, not by blind obedience. Besides, if you keep being real to yourself, it won’t take long before you’ll find other people who totally get and accept you. This quote also touches on the idea of being a leader, rather than a follower. Being a leader means being willing to take the initiative and make decisions, rather than waiting for someone else to take charge. It means being willing to take risks and stand out, even if it means going against the norm.

It is important to remember that true leadership is not about being in charge of others, but about being true to oneself. It is about being able to make decisions that align with one’s values and beliefs, even if it means going against the grain.

In the end, doing what is right, even if you’re flying solo, is about being true to oneself, standing up for one’s beliefs and values, and having the courage to make decisions that align with one’s moral compass. It is about being a leader in one’s own life and being true to oneself.

Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:

Lost Ways Of Survival Video

An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.

Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.

>> Click here to find out about them now

We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.

Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:

>>> Click Here To Watch His Short Video <<<